Some new features on the 2016 Needle:
In general, we've made it more road-crit specific:
- It has a 45 mm offset fork with optimized steering characteristics for fast and technical courses.
- Carbon fork - adding directness and making the total bike quite a bit lighter, while keeping the dampening characteristics.
- Tapered head tube, to add some stiffness to the lower half of the frame (head tube - down tube - chain stays).
- Slightly sloping geometry, to make the triangles more compact. Little difference, but still.
- SAME: Reynolds 725 tube set.
Some changes in specs:
- Wide rims + 25 mm tires.
- Fabric saddle.