1. identify the lines along the length of the fendor:
2. Start by folding the part that wraps around your bike's seat tube INWARD, like this:
3. Continue by pre-shaping the two middle lines all the way to where they end. Don't be afraid, it was designed for this and won't break!
4. Do the same pre-shaping with the two lines on the outside of the Fendor. People tend to forget these lines, but they're important for the rigidity of the Fendor.
5. Your Fendor-Bendor 3 is now ready to be installed!
After the first time that you pre-shape the fendor, it will take less effort to re-shape it after being folded up.
Installing on your bike
1. Slide the fendor between the seat stays of your bike, up to the seat tube:
2. Wrap the velcro around the seat tube. Then through the open slot of the fendor and then back, so that it can stick on itself. This is 2-in-1 velcro that sticks on itself anywhere.
READY TO GO!
Use protective stickers (included in the packaging) to protect the coating of your frame.